I’m so excited to be nominated by Cole Campfire Blog for my first ever blog award! We’re new friends who bonded over book memories from when we were younger–like book fairs and the bookmobile!
So here are the rules of the award:
- Display award logo (I’ve seen several floating around, so I’m not sure if this is the right one?)
- List the Rules
- Thank the person that nominated you–Thanks again, Cole Campfire Blog!!
- Mention and link the award creator: Okoto Enigma
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
Three things about myself:
-I took Swahili classes in college to fulfill my language requirement. Jambo!
-I’ve lived in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Boston, Maine, and 3 parts of California.
-Grilled cheese is my favorite food, and I don’t like ice cream.
And now the questions from the blog that nominated me!
1. Do you have pets? Tell me about your pets or why you don’t have any…
If the name of my blog hasn’t made this clear already, I adore pugs and have 3 of them. I convinced my best friend to get a pug so ours could have playdates (Hi, Stink!). My husband and I don’t want children, but we DO want 50 more pugs. And maybe a french bulldog or two thrown in. But for now, we have just the 3. Mack the Adventure Pug is famous on instagram for his hikes with my husband. He’s 10 years old, neurotic, and clearly prefers people to other dogs. He LOVES me and Nate, but only tolerates his siblings. Cubert and Eska are 7, but we still refer to them as the puppies. They’re from the same litter and are attached at the hip. Eska was the runt and is still little, and she’s a total momma’s girl. Cubert is a grump and has so much extra skin you can carry him by it like a suitcase.
2. If you’re the star of a reality show, what would it be about?
Watching people read books and knit is a fun reality show, yes?
3. What is the book 📚 your currently reading?
Currently rereading 99 Days by Katie Cotugno to prep for 9 Days and 9 Nights. I’m also reading City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, and buddy reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon.
4. Share with me something we don’t know about you?
My favorite movie is Clue. You guys, it has THREE different endings.
5. Michael Jordan or Lebron James?
I…don’t know the difference. These are the basketball guys, yes?
1. Are you usually early or late?
2. What’s your favorite book genre?
3. Where is the most relaxing place you’ve ever been?
4. Do you DNF or push through books you aren’t enjoying?
5. OTHER THAN all the blogs we follow and your own blog platform, what website do you spend the most time on?
I nominate (unless you’ve already done this one in which case never mind)…