º Currently reading: I’m still on City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare but haven’t made a ton of progress. Still working on The Program by Suzanne Young, which is going better. ALSO reading The Impossibility of Us ARC by Katy Upperman. I ADORED her debut, so all other books fell to the wayside when I got her ARC in the mail over the weekend.
º Recently read: Tradition by Brendan Kiely, kind of? I quit after about 120 pages. I’m just ambivalent about it and where it’s going. I did warn you that I DNF with abandon.
º Reading next: I have a boatload of ARCs that are all releasing in the next few weeks, so I need to read these:
1. One Small Thing, Erin Watt-5/26
2. Lies You Never Told Me by Jennifer Donaldson-5/29
3. Sweet Black Waves by Kristina Perez-6/5
4. Freshmen by Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison-6/12
5. The Book of Essie by Meghan MacLean Weir-6/12
6. All We Ever Wanted by Emily Giffin-6/26
Will I actually read those in time for release day, or will my TBR go to hell when I decide to read whatever I feel like next? WHO KNOWS!